England v. Algeria

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
aberal said:
Bloody hell, but that was dreary. Talk about watching a bunch of well meaning Johnny Hayseed types. The great thing about being a Scotland supporter is that at least their total and utter crappiness brings its own huge humour factor. Engerland, of course will beat Slovenia 1-0 and go on to the next round.
Of course they've got to have a chance to miss a penalty :smile:

MarkF

Guru
I love it! I love the England fans totally unwarranted optimism every time a tournament comes around, I love all the bunting and the jingoism and best of all I love the deflated atmosphere afterwards and I'm not even a Scot. :smile: It was a classic England tournament performance, same as they have dished out for the last 40 years (a few games in '96 excluded) and as funny as anything. 8 cracking games in a row and along come England to stink the competition out, just like in 2004. I think that the starting 11 was definitely the strongest line up too!

Rooney.

2%20left%20feet.jpg

BSRU

A Human Being
That was embarrassingly boring, maybe as Johan Cryuff said, if you have a strong domestic league your national side is crap. No chance of England winning this world cup.

potsy

Rambler
User3143 said:
We're shoot.
Can't argue with that Lee:sad:

darkstar

Very disappointing performance, though I still remain to be ever optimistic. We need to win on Wednesday, then we could even finish top. Tactics need to be sorted out, 4-4-2 is an old formation, we need to mix it up. Leave Heskey out, as soon as Defoe came on, the pace seemed to increase. David James couldn't have done anymore, he had a good game.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Smokin Joe said:
A guy Knobhead in Haverfordwest has put £37,000 with Corals on Rooney to finish top scorer in the competition.

Fixed for you!

And as for Keegan: "you will always get an 8 out of 10 from barry... sometimes a 7, but never lower!" thats why you failed as manager too Kev, Barry gave a 3 or a 4 at best!!

Top Bottom