Enjoying my 50th birthday with lots of bike goodies bought me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
It you're anything ,time me Johnny you will have awoken on your 50th Birthday even more lean and ripped than before, but your awesome modesty will have prevented you talking about it too much.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Why's that dave. If its personal no worries mate but either way i wish you all the best

My life and marriage fell apart in the run up to my birthday. I was told that fancy meals had been booked and cancelled, gifts were left out unwrapped on a chair in the sitting room for a couple of weeks. The day before my birthday I was told "I'm ignoring you and your birthday tomorrow".

Great eh?

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
Sorry to read that @Dave 123
It must of been a bit of hard time for you buddy. Onwards and upwards though buddy. Life can only get better,
and while I'm here posting thank you all for the Birthday wishes you,ve sent. Recovering today from last nights wine lol.
Going to attempt a ride out this afternoon and blow the cobwebs away..

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Sorry to read that @Dave 123
It must of been a bit of hard time for you buddy. Onwards and upwards though buddy. Life can only get better,
and while I'm here posting thank you all for the Birthday wishes you,ve sent. Recovering today from last nights wine lol.
Going to attempt a ride out this afternoon and blow the cobwebs away..

You be careful.... at your age!

Top Bottom