Etape Caledonia 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zizou

Veteran
Open for entries today if you have pre-registered, Friday if not. £65 so it is pretty steep however it is one of my favourite events of the year and (or me at least) worth every penny.

Who is in?

Angus444

Yip......agree, lot of money for an event, but I do it for the closed roads......just signed up.

fudgedog

Thanks Zizou, sorted. I did Pennines this year it was increased to 84 miles and they felt all uphill, I've never seen so many people pushing their bikes. Caledonia Etape is a breeze in comparison

Never got the notification either even though i signed up for it. Now it says no single entries. Will they release more on actual entry date? Can't do the double.

Angus444

Never got the notification either even though i signed up for it. Now it says no single entries. Will they release more on actual entry date? Can't do the double.
Shambles. That's bad luck too, as if I remember rightly, Pedro, last year you received the link, and posted it up for those of us who pre-registered but didn't receive the early e-mail....Hopefully, you'll be able to enter on the day it's open to general public...... Failing that, nothing to stop you riding it anyway. I spoke to some blokes last year who missed out on the pre-register, so they donated the money to Marie Curie, and set off from Pitlochry High St anyway........

Yeh i did put the link out. I'll try on the official release. I assume it is Friday? I heard grumblings of 10am. ?

What is really funny though is that i just got the pre register email at 20:10. Eh, bit late guys!

Angus444

When i phoned them last year, to ask where my e-mail was, some Jocasta kept braying on about 'checking my spam box', like I was some computer illiterate.......I bet a lot of spaces have been kept for the corporate freeloaders who 'simply must do Pitlochry'............

simonsch

I got a place. I did get the email, but it appeared in my junk mail box at about 4pm even though it was sent at 10am. I think the emails are sticking in their server or something. From their Facebook page it looks like a few people are unhappy at having missed out.:
https://www.facebook.com/EtapeSeries

Top Bottom