Etape Caledonia - Start Times Now Available

Discussion in 'Sportives' started by TechMech, 23 Apr 2010.

1. TechMech

TechMech Senior Member

2. Noodley

Noodley Guest

7.06 for me

3. adscrim

adscrim Veteran

0712 for me

4. kfinlay

kfinlay Must Try Harder

Me is 7.22 start so if I finish before 12pm I'll be chuffed.
    I've got a parking space so it will mean leaving my house at about 6am to get up there for about 6.50 giving me about 30 mins to prepare so an early bed the night before, see ye all there :smile:

5. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Are tyhere allocated parking spaces? I had just planned to turn up really really early and find somewhere to park :blush:

6. Rip Van

Rip Van Active Member

You can pay for a parking space. I think it's about £3.50. Bit steep but could possibly save some hassle, as there's going to be a lot of people trying to park. Really, really early might mean well dark o'clock.

Got my 7 o'clock start!:biggrin:

7. themightyw

themightyw New Member

I was a tad conservative with my finish time when I signed up, so I'm 7.46. Put a pot of tea on for me at the end!

8. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I really should be giving this a bit more of my attention! Best have a look at the webpage to see if I can find out about parking...or I could park at Kirkmichael and cycle over Moulin to Pitlochry :blush:

9. kfinlay

kfinlay Must Try Harder

Aye, it's prepaid and your emailed a parking number and need to take a printed copy of the email to get your space.

10. kfinlay

kfinlay Must Try Harder

pity as I think we'll have similar times although your still a bit faster than me so you may still catch me - Should I chase Noodley 16 mins ahead of me :biggrin: :blush:

11. themightyw

themightyw New Member

I've actually emailed them to see if I can creep up the order a bit, but I doubt it. Shame as I think we'd be on for a similar time.

12. PaulB

PaulB Guru

Working as I do for the Inland Revenue (even if I did, I'd never actually admit it) then I am studying the route so's I know where I can go about my tacks business.

IGMC

13. kfinlay

kfinlay Must Try Harder

hey paul, don't give up the day job mate :ohmy:

14. kfinlay

kfinlay Must Try Harder

MightyW, just sneek in at my time - there will be about 200 starting at a time so they won't notice you. Could loosely go around together so if one feels strong they can go on or vice versa so not tied to each other

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice