etape countdown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
dodgy said:
Twas a joke ;) You know, Grassy Knoll - snipers etc.
;) :wacko: :blush:

The Grassy Knoll idea had crossed my mind too - but I was neither smart enough to make anything of it nor smart enough to get your concept :sad:

My apologies for lacking imagination/a sense of humour xx(

LynnA

Have a great day tomorrow - I'm sorry I'm not there too, however, I hope you all really enjoy the day - I look forward to hearing about your adventures on Monday!

Good luck to all you etapers tomorrow. I wish I was joining you:sad:

TechMech

Went up and got registered this morning, was quite busy then but not too bad. Great vibe about the place though, and I'm quite excited about tomorrow now.

Not looking forward to getting up early though :wahhey:

Noodley

I'm feeling a bit disappointed I am not going to be there but glad I don't have to be up at 4.30, which I would have been if I was riding!

sleekitcollie

TechMech said:
Went up and got registered this morning, was quite busy then but not too bad. Great vibe about the place though, and I'm quite excited about tomorrow now.

Not looking forward to getting up early though :biggrin:
best of luck 2morrow im sure u will be up with the birds fresh and buzzing :biggrin:

Noodley

If the weather in Pitlochry is similar to where I am, not too far away, then you have a great day for it - next to no wind but enough to be cooling, not too cold, not too hot, slightly cloudy and a bit muggy...perfect cycling weather!

Top Bottom