etape countdown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
bugger my two older lads would of loved that :biggrin: but they have wind surfing and cannoeing on Sat ( free taster sessions I`m no flush ya ken :smile: )

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Showing as more rain now :biggrin: but still that light westerly wind :rofl: to help us back.
Not worried about a wee bit rain as I can wear my super duper £250 Gore Tex jacket that I won in a C+ comp :smile:

Noodley

Anyone want a voucher for a car park space? For free.

First to PM me gets it, just give me an e-mail address to send it to.

Noodley

scoosh said:
Are you not coming now, Noodley ? :smile:

Nope, I have had a severe attack of can't be arsed :biggrin:

I really should have been paying attention more re registration and stuff, but I really cannot justify going to Pitlochry on younger Noodlette's birthday when she has invited some friends to spend the day with her and her best friend is sleeping over...and elder Noodlette has track cycling training as well which I am on taxi duty for.

I don't live far enough away to have justified staying in Pitlochry for the weekend (or be able to afford it) yet I am far enough away to have had to have got up at about 4am to get there and get organised for the off at 7am.

I suppose the bottom line is that I was not that motivated to do it really :biggrin:

Hope everyone has a great day cycling :biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Noodley said:
Nope, I have had a severe attack of can't be arsed :blush:

I suppose the bottom line is that I was not that motivated to do it really :wacko:

Hope everyone has a great day cycling :biggrin:
:biggrin:

:biggrin:

:sad:

:cry: We'll miss you :cry:

That is a real shame, mate :wacko: . I can fully understand the family things coming first but don't get too discouraged :smile:. You're supposed to be in training for dragging those who wish round the Snow Roads ... and you'll need to be "bothered" for that ! :laugh: Assuming there are some takers :blush:

Noodley

scoosh said:
Assuming there are some takers :sad:

Well, if you can be bothered you will be subjected of tales of my recently ordered n+1 which is due to arrive at the end of June...:smile:

That's a shame Noodley, I was looking forward to meeting you (or at least seeing you whizz past!):biggrin:

Had it just been the expense of accomodation, I'd happily let you have the other bed in my twin (free for such a regular on here!). However, I can certainly understand how family must come first.

I'm getting a free pass for the weekend. This will probably be my one and only event this year. Ah the joys. Now I just need to get rid of this cold....:biggrin::biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Stig-OT-Dump said:
Noodley - you could always pop up tonight and register (open tonight - 1800 - 2000), be at home with the family on Saturday and then fly up the road on Sunday morning.
'Twould be a good warm-up ride for you on Sunday am ;)

Top Bottom