etape countdown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adscrim

Veteran
There has been a series of piees in one of the local rags recently with the lastest instalment being letters from local residents and business owners basically telling ACRE to get back in their box.

Waspie

Über Member

I should add, that I have a twin room in the backpackers hotel in Pitlochry. I only take up one bed! :laugh: So if anyone, who doesn't snore and doesn't feel the need to chat all night, wants a place to stay close to the start let me know. It will only cost you £20. :biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Are we going to have a pre-ride meet to work out our tactics :girl: 'recognise' each other on the Saturday evening ?

Any suggestions, anyone ?? :smile:

scoosh said:
Are we going to have a pre-ride meet to work out our tactics :girl: 'recognise' each other on the Saturday evening ?

Any suggestions, anyone ?? :smile:

I'm up for that. I'll probably be in Pitlochry from some time in the morning. I want to get a parking space (any suggestions?).

I don't have any suggestions for a place and time to meet though as I don't know the area.

TechMech

Me and my mate will probably be going up in the afternoon to register and then a look round the bike shop.

Maybe see you up there :smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Mrs Scoosh and I are probably heading up from Embra early afternoon Saturday, staying at my in-laws caravan at the Faskally site (the one right through Pitlochry, shortly before the Garry Bridge), so, after I have registered, I should be able to cycle to a meet - as long as I can be tucked up in bed by 10.00pm :smile:

Would the exchange of mobile phone numbers by PM perhaps be a good idea?

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I hear somebody has a habit of leaving their mobile at home, after agreeing to act as a point of contact for a CC Ecosse ride :smile: ...
who was that again?

T

Telemark said:
I hear somebody has a habit of leaving their mobile at home, after agreeing to act as a point of contact for a CC Ecosse ride :blush: ...
who was that again?

T

Wasn't me! I did have to fiddle about in my bag for ages to find my mobile at one CC meet.Is this what the lady refers to? :laugh:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Top Bottom