Europe is open! Who's going?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Even if you don't care about your own personal risk of becoming ill, it is fairly clear that by moving around unnecessarily you are a risk to others.

^ this, this and thrice this! ^

MarkF

Guru
My options are getting narrower, might end up camping in the Netherlands. Also considering a train London/Istanbul (Via Belgrade & Sofia) train trip. I WILL beat this lockdown.^_^

DRM

Guru
So my gut feeling about going to France has been confirmed, travellers from France to the UK will have to isolate for 14 days from 04:00 on Saturday , also includes Monaco, Malta, Turks & Caicos, & Aruba, so I would have had 2 weeks at home with no pay, glad we didn’t go now

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Well, I was going to France from 4-7 September with my lad, a trip which we'd postponed once already from June 19-22.

Shame, that, because if Covid doesn't put the kybosh on a trip next year, Brexit will.

I have a plan B in mind for September, just waiting for me lad to confirm interest.

DRM

Guru
Well, I was going to France from 4-7 September with my lad, a trip which we'd postponed once already from June 19-22.

Shame, that, because if Covid doesn't put the kybosh on a trip next year, Brexit will.

I have a plan B in mind for September, just waiting for me lad to confirm interest.
This awful virus doesn’t show any sign of disappearing, just as countries seem to have got a handle on the number of infections, does it rear it’s ugly head again, it seems like 2021 now for holidays, we were lucky as we were able to postpone the accommodation & tunnel crossing, I can only hope that the virus exhausts itself as I don’t think vaccines will work, just as they don’t for a common cold.

Top Bottom