European Championships

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
More scallywags riding across your greens to catch? Well I suppose 3 out of the 4 quarter finals have been pretty good. Somehow I don't seem to see any goals in ET, even though there's been a goalfest in ET in other games.

Noodley

Dayvo, if you'd been watching then you'd have fallen asleep without the need to go to bed. Please let it finish soon, please, please, please...

Noodley

Flying_Monkey said:
And it's Spain after the most tedious match ever...

I'm glad it's all over. Shockingly boring. Dull, dull, dull. They are even having to use footage from the other quarter finals in the closing titles, such was the lack of action...

Noodley

Oh feck, bloody dull tennis starts tomorrow.

I take back everything I said about the Spain v Italy game ;):blush:

Keith Oates

Janner
No wonder none of the home countries wanted to take part in this tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Bah! Turkey did well, they've entertained me throughout this tournament with their energy and never give up attitude and at times some not too bad footy. A shame they're out but well done to them.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Smokin Joe said:
Did somebody say, "You can't rule out the Germans?" :rolleyes:

There is still hope that they will be beaten in the final. The Russians are more likely to achieve this than the Spaniards.
You do know that the Russian fleet which was off The Hague has now been sighted off Cadiz .....

Top Bottom