Eurosport TV ad breaks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steeler

Über Member
So Eurosport having been covering a lot of cycling on their TV channels (which is nice) but when they cut to the ad breaks the little clip they go to of a cyclist is shown in negative view with the derailleur & cassette on the left side and the disc brake on the right.
It's not a big thing considering everything else that is going on in the world but I just know that this is going to bug me for the rest of the season.
C'mon Eurosport...get a grip!
:angry:

Cough up for GCN+ and you won't have to have adverts.
It's a long season to be annoyed already by the ads.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Haha, I was expecting this thread to be about how annoying the ads are in general. Turns out the OP just complains that the image of the cyclist is mirrored :laugh:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steeler

Steeler

Über Member
Haha, I was expecting this thread to be about how annoying the ads are in general. Turns out the OP just complains that the image of the cyclist is mirrored :laugh:
My point is that a sports channel covering cycling (lots of it) has made a schoolboy error on their link to the ad break. Didn't someone check?

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
My point is that a sports channel covering cycling (lots of it) has made a schoolboy error on their link to the ad break. Didn't someone check?
Worthy of an Ofcom complaint, surely ;)

Jokes aside - it's like when see a marketing campaign by some sort of big brand with a typo... You realise just how many people must have seen it, give their approvals, etc. and yet... it reads shi*s instead of shirts :laugh:

postman

Legendary Member
Worthy of an Ofcom complaint, surely ;)

Jokes aside - it's like when see a marketing campaign by some sort of big brand with a typo... You realise just how many people must have seen it, give their approvals, etc. and yet... it reads shi*s instead of shirts :laugh:
oh and what about that cycling website,forgot which it was,had some cycleclothing made stupid jersey read fiendly before it was spotted,i wonder if its still up and raining.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
This one's funny as well, but intentional: https://www.socks4watts.com/collections/socks/products/full-sned

Chislenko

Veteran
Record it, start watching an hour later, fast forward through ads, job jobbed, no annoying ads, no images of a chap with his drivetrain on the wrong side.

Top Bottom