Ever had blood in your semen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MessenJah

Rider
I have. I think I was resting too hard on my perineum. It went away after a while of changing my sitting position slightly and standing up more often, but it was a bit scary at the time.

domtyler

Über Member
What were you up to when you noticed it?

OP
OP
MessenJah

MessenJah

Rider
domtyler said:
What were you up to when you noticed it?
I'd just finished masturbating, if you must know.

It put me right off sex though and I didn't have sex with my girlfriend until it started coming out white... which was about a month later.

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I would suggest you discuss this with your doctor. Doesn't sound like something you should shrug your shoulders and dismiss with a 'Oh Well!'

LLB

Speak to the NHS helpline if you are a bit worried. I would if I were in the same situation without hesitation.

A big opportunity for a piss take, but this is a really serious issue of health and not one to ridicule. no one wants to die of embarrassment!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
i got stamped on playing rugby as a kid, right where it hurts.

was a bit tender, but on the second night i tossed one off to make sure all was working ok.

there was blood in my cum...

so went to the doc and uttered the immortal words: "i was having a fiddle last night when..."

he said that since the blood was very dark in colour was a good sign, the blood was old and the bleeding must have stopped....

I think the real problem is having semen in your blood!

Get it checked out, MessenJah; just to be on the safe side!

I had blood in my urine for about two weeks following an injury, Doctor assured me it would sort itself out and it did, it wasn't a lot, I imagine that blood in the old man fat should be checked out, I am sure I heard it can be a sign of testicular cancer so I wouldn't take the chance.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I had this a couple of years ago after injuring a testicle. It soon cleared up. The testicle still hurts though; doc says there's nothing wrong.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Delighted to be able to contribute to this lovely thread...but there's that exact question in Zest magazine this month. The answer is:

- it's blood
- generally not a sign of a serious problem
- could be due to a burst blood vessel after trauma to the groin
- however also could be due to chlamydia or gonorrhoea
- If you're over 40 it could be prostate cancer or disease
- Go and get it checked out.

Happy to help ;)

Twiggy

Could also be a wart that got knocked/damaged.
Not something to be ignored in any case.

There are lots of things it could be, but you'd never know which unless you see a doctor (btw, prostate cancer can strike the young too, so don't discount it)

Also, ff you ignore it and it happens again later, your other half will not be impressed.

Top Bottom