Everyone liking..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Not sure, inserting smileys from the interweb seems more difficult.

eyebrows-new.gif

At least it has superscript and subscript.
scratchchin.gif

Ma[sub]2[/sub] = { Ma[sub][/sub][sub]1[sup]2[/sup][/sub] + 2/(γ-1) }[sup]½[/sup]
{[2γ/(γ-1)]Ma[sub]1[/sub][sup]2[/sup] -1}

I doubt very many people want TeX though.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i think it's cool, but i liked the other one when you could hover over the title of the thread and you could see the first few lines of text to see what it was about (titles never tell you what the thread is about). invaluable for deciding whether to click on thread.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
i think it's cool, but i liked the other one when you could hover over the title of the thread and you could see the first few lines of text to see what it was about (titles never tell you what the thread is about). invaluable for deciding whether to click on thread.

If you hover over the title, a little green arrow will appear on the right hand side of that column, click on that, (as opposed to just hovering over it) and a box appears, giving you the first few lines of the thread.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Admin is working on that, or at least he's waiting for someone to write a program for it.

Mean while, hover over the title, and a set of icons appear to the right. The right-most one, the one with the green arrow on it, when clicked, will bring up the preview text in a box.

Any problems, have a look in the new forum feedback - this and other things have been discussed in there...

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Not sure.:biggrin: Seem to be having some trouble accessing my stash of smileys in another thread, At least posting pictures seems to work.

soul-diagram.gif

Do links work?

Yeah links work and your photo. I'm liking new format.
Not too keen on chatroom though. I've spent many years avoiding chatrooms and after a quick visit earlier it seems that folks here are not to sure how to use them either. I like to post a thread and wait to see what is said by all watching. I might visit again in a few days but not sure I'll be using it much.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've been dipping in and out of the chatroom, and I don't think I'll end up in there much. But a few folk seemed to be enjoying chatting about the tour on telly as it happened, so good luck to them.

Not been around for a few weeks logged on tonight and..........................

What's brought this on then?

Not that I don't like it mind, but it was a bit of a shock! :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
My smileys don't seem to be working all the time:rolleyes: . Am I doing something wrong:blink: .

You need to put a space in before the code I think...

Lets try with typing the code;)

or ;)

and using the click on type:dry:

or :sad:

yup.. However you insert one, you need a space first...

Top Bottom