Everyone liking..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maizie

Veteran
I like that the icons next to the posts are no longer animated! On this forum it wasn't too bad (the sort of getting bigger and smaller bell shaped thing), but other forums had scrolling lines which I just couldn't stand (I think the CTC forum now has this style). You can stop the scrolling by pressing escape or clicking stop, but it was all too much faff and the scrolling lines too close to a migraine for my liking.
So I am glad to have less animation here :wacko:

Not so pleased that the left-hand column of posts, i.e. the poster information, doesn't actually sit on the left but sits half-way over the line and indents the first bit of the post itself. I am guessing that's to do with being at work, though, where we are stuck with the tremendously old-fashion IE6 as our browser. Bet it looks spiffing from home :rolleyes:

Maizie

Veteran
Not so pleased that the left-hand column of posts, i.e. the poster information, doesn't actually sit on the left but sits half-way over the line and indents the first bit of the post itself. I am guessing that's to do with being at work, though, where we are stuck with the tremendously old-fashion IE6 as our browser. Bet it looks spiffing from home :rolleyes:
Woohoo! Fixed this all on my ownsome :smile: Changed skins and found one where the formatting does behave in IE6 and it isn't too unpleasant on the eye. I'll go back to the only-right-and-proper CycleChat skin as and when I'm no longer at the mercy of IE6...

Top Bottom