Everyone Prepared?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just take the kids , bucketful of hyper activity behaviour received.

Glad im on nights when they dont sleep .

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
We had the family party on Sunday night - four generations all dressed up, party games, dooking for apples, treacle sandwiches the whole shebang. It's been a tradition in the wife's family because her mum was the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter born on Halloween so always had a spooky birthday party.

Tonight we're all set up - the wife has all the party bags made up and loads of presents she's made herself. She loves it and the local bairns all seem to like it.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
We've had ten lots of trick or treaters already (one was my daughter and freinds).

Three lots didn't even give me time to get the bike in the house. :laugh:

Lullabelle

Banana
Bit of a damp squib round here, on my way home I only saw about 5 houses decorated up and stragglers aith their candy buckets. Some of the kids looked too you g to understand what was going on, some were dressed up but not many. Parents can't all affford to buy costumes every year as their kids grow out of them within a few months. Have a party instead.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I'll be OK for sweets, my little ones just popped in to empty their buckets into the master pile, before doing the other end of the street :laugh:

17 now...

tyred

Legendary Member
I'm well prepared for them this year
old-man.jpg

Top Bottom