Ex Radio DJ's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordloveaduck

Janice Long is on radio 2

I still follow Steve Wright and Simon Mayo on Radio 2. The confessions and the Muppet theme that he plays are excellent.

Remember Alan 'Fluff' Freeman RIP and Tony Blackburn

Noodley

Radio Luxembourg, teenage years, small radio propped up against my pillow, after midnight, lots of static, (move radio and aerial a bit)....

classic33

Leg End Member

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Janice Long is on radio 2

I still follow Steve Wright and Simon Mayo on Radio 2. The confessions and the Muppet theme that he plays are excellent.

Remember Alan 'Fluff' Freeman RIP and Tony Blackburn
Sorry lordy, but Steve Wright is a condescending tired old git that needed to be killed at birth - idiot radio. Well past his sell-by date. Mayo is just dull.

Fab Foodie

Radio Luxembourg, teenage years, small radio propped up against my pillow, after midnight, lots of static, (move radio and aerial a bit)....
Same here! I saw their roadshow at Carlyon Bay arena in Cornwall when I were a lad.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Did anybody listen to Radio Geronimo? In about 1969 they had a very naughty advert every couple of hours huskily breathed by a lady ... " I love to ball with men who listen to Radio Geronimo".
Advertising Standards probably wouldn't approve nowadays.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Can anyone here confirm/refute that in the early days of Capital Radio, they tried out a sort of tag team format, with, among others, Kenny Everett and Dave Cash at the same time? It didn't last long, as I remember...

Fab Foodie

:boxing:I challenge you to handbags at dawn.
Choose your weapon!

marc-jacobs-mix-quilted-classic-rosen-handbags1.jpg

Top Bottom