Expletive Deleted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Mrs B gets a bout or two of it every year, usually around this time of year. Thankfully hers only lasts a couple of days if she get her cinnarizine tablets quickly

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
My sympathies.....Labyrinthitis can be a distressing condition - so hopefully it will settle quickly for you Drago.
Not being able to cycle for a few weeks is a pain too (in the same boat due to knackered shoulder)
I would avoid the dreaded Kyle - that also can make you feel dizzy and sick!

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I didn't have any problems with the tablets and any side effects were better than the constant nausea, even moving my head slightly made me feel as I was going to chuck.
Yep, that's where I'm at buddy. If I sit still its bearable, but even laying in bed is a little uncomfortable.

Thanks for all your kind words fellers, it means a lot to read them :smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Not good. Get well quick mate.

Bengarbage

that sucks man, best wishes on getting well, least you'll be on here talking your (mostly) common sense! How bout setting us commuters some weird photo challenge to cheer you up, i'd be game.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
i've had a bad case of this before, right now i have a mild case, feel almost drunk and when i close my eyes the room spins horribly.
hoping it'll clear up soon i want to get back to cycling!

trampyjoe

Just seen this post (laptop is out of action... Cyclechat overload probably).

Get well soon Drago, its a horrible condition ... my mum suffers from it and it knocks her sideways (literally sometimes).

Top Bottom