Expletive Deleted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Cheers buddy. Not so bad this morning.

Im finding that for some reason it takes about 10-15 minutes after waking up to make itself felt, then BOOM! Black saw a very nice Asian lady Doc who opined it was the worst case she'd seen in a while, couldn't even see my eardrums!

Woman's going across to collect my Doctors note today to stop teacher moaning. They can be peanuts with absence - some years ago i was giving a good kicking while on duty and had to have 2 operations to bolt my elbow back together. The tothers tried to discipline me over the time I'd had off! A quick letter from the Federations solicitor daring them to try it on pain of 5 digit compensation had them scurrying back to their holes.

Did you know, my Force had less than 1500 officers and PCSOs, yet has a bigger HR department than WHSmith does for the entire country? You'd think with that much excess lard they wouldn't draw attention to thenselves with such incompetence.

Still, that's my early morning moan and I feel better for it!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Drago, lets hope the desk bound pencil pushers who've never met an angry man give you the support you need.

Top Bottom