Facebook. Do ya?

FaceBook - do ya?

• Yes - It's a necessary evil to stop my mates laughing at me

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes - I love it. Gimme more of that social networking gubbins!

• No - Get a life and some *real* friends, you saddo.

• No - Don't really know much about it, Guv'nor.

• FaceBook? WTF? I wanted a cheeseburger, to go.

• Why do I have to pay my TV license when I only want to watch football?

• I use it, but i don't inhale

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
As an aside... which Mod added the lat option to my Poll (which wasn't there upon release?).

No probs with it, just a bit bemused. Nice option, btw. :biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Incidentally, my favourite two groups;
Rules of the Euro-Cyclist
Cycle-Chat (of course!)

Night Train

Maker of Things
I set up an account to keep in touch with a group on my MSc but I soon realised that it was just a scam to get personal infomation out of you. I quickly deleted my details and account and won't touch it with a barge pole.
Besides which, my students were trying to find me on it and I couldn't be having that.

OP
OP
Sh4rkyBloke

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I've seen all the anti-Facebook sites which detail how they're collecting details etc, and who runs it and who knows who... but at the end of it all our details are pretty much out there whatever we do now (paid by Credit Card anywhere... kerching, some info being distributed) so what the hell!!

I do find it rather useful to keep messages of a social nature all together on the site, not intermingled with my work stuff (where they inevitably disappear amongst all the junk from people there!) and it's a laugh to see people's status updates - gives you a brief and daily (assuming you visit it each day) view of how they are without having to contact them. An almost constant reminder that they are still out there in their world, plodding along....

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I have one, well sort of. I dont bother with it, nor did i make my own account. A friend did it, and i have never bothered with it. Dont really see the point in it myself. Only a few things on there about me, dont think anyone would want to read it anyway:wacko:
Cycle-chat has a group on there?

So who are you all on Facebook (cycle chat)?? I know some of you.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Whos that old guy thats sitting there not wearing much in his picture, Dylan or something. Thats nearly blinded me.
:smile:
Oh wait, no thats Spandex :biggrin:

Bet you cant tell which one is me :sad:

Top Bottom