Fantasy Tour De France, nrtoone version (same as Giro)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know everyone is gravitating towards the road.cc one, which I will also enter but as it's new and unknown and because I already started on this one, I'm doing the Nrtoone one as well, which is the one we used for the Giro just gone and last years Tour De France.

It's here and a CC league should already exist which you can join when you select your team. Look under Change Account Details. If you already registered for the Giro, you just need to pick your team and join the league.

They all have different merits but the Nrtoone one is updated quickly, unlike Velogames but on the downside, allows you to pick many GC's rather than just one.

I've signed up, too, so, at this stage, I'll be first or runner-up! :blush:

Want to change my team name from the Giro name to the Tour: d'ya know how it's done, Cracks? :biggrin:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Dayvo said:
I've signed up, too, so, at this stage, I'll be first or runner-up! :wahhey:

Want to change my team name from the Giro name to the Tour: d'ya know how it's done, Cracks? :shy:

Don't think you can. Email Noel or re-register under a different name.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Not doing this one again, it's just silly. All you have do to win is just pick the 9 best riders and there's nothing to stop you doing this.

Flying_Monkey said:
Not doing this one again, it's just silly. All you have do to win is just pick the 9 best riders and there's nothing to stop you doing this.
Do you fancy being England manager? :biggrin:

Noodley

Managed to sneak on for a couple of minutes at work and submitted a list which added up to 50! Not seen any cycling news for weeks so no idea if they are all riding....it's almost like being Dayvo ;)

ramses

Cool, a bit of fun, I have signed up and joined the league as "Racing Gunners". Good luck everyone!

Just hope my selected few are cycling as haven't kept my eye on the lead up! DOH!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I'm doing slightly better here than in road.cc due to today's bizarre result putting Knees in fifth. Not something you'd have put money on.

Top Bottom