Favourite mug?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
The mugs support the 'big teams' Dave,while the likes of Accy give value for money!:okay:
No, i was genuinely interested as i support Walsall...

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Good for you! I'm thinking without looking it up that Walsall is between West Brom and Wolves?
We're a bit north of West Brom but you could look at like that for those outside of the Midlands. The club is in a right old pickle. Our old Chairman owns the stadium we play at and we pay £400,000 a year in rent to play there. When he was Chairman he charged us still and he made no secret about it, it goes into his pension fund. So although we are not a club riddled with debt, we are a club stifled financially...

winjim

Smash the cistern
My wife has decided that life's too short to drink out of horrible mugs and has started collecting nice ceramics. Here's her latest acquisition:

I do have a specific mug which I absolutely must drink my morning coffee out of but that's for weird autistic reasons more than anything else I think. But as a tribute to the OP's avatar, and even though it's a pretty rubbish thing to drink out of, here's another one:

Flavio

Regular
Last edited:
View attachment 572514

So that's what a Cycling Weekly is for - a coaster.

That was at work, one day, in the staff-room

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I've got a few favourites but my most used one is this Starbucks one. I got it some years ago on my first visit to Atlanta, which then became my home from home.
I like the Starbucks mugs as they're quite big things, great for the thirsty tea drinker.
20210207_100411.jpg

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
1612699327957.png

My favourite is the poppy mug. The poppies are a bit faded now, but it's bone china and it helps keep my coffee warm! T'other, a pressie from 'er indores - well....speaks for itself doesn't it? ^_^

Top Bottom