Favourite mug?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I can't find it, but I have one of these...

GetFatty

Über Member
Got two: an LFC enamel mug for summer and a double walled glass one for winter.

SWMBO has a custom made (by my very talented niece) jobbi. The commission was: must have Carla on it; must be able to drink coffe from it; and in the style of Abigail Aherne
B274B308-1FA3-4260-9DA6-A6C1DC58CBED.jpeg

OP
OP
Nigeyy

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
That is a lovely mug -enjoy drinking from it. I haven't even heard of the shipping on my order yet; I am subject to the vagaries of transatlantic shipping. Sometimes I've sent things to my family and they've taken 2 days, but other times.... My brother got his xmas card over 6 weeks after I put it in the post. Likewise with receiving things from the UK, there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason. But I'm hoping they (couldn't resist got two mugs with the same shipping cost!) are well packed.

As soon as they arrive, photos will go up!

Well @Nigeyy, it's just been delivered and here is a picture of it.
Any news on your order yet?

Chromatic

Legendary Member
That is a lovely mug -enjoy drinking from it. I haven't even heard of the shipping on my order yet; I am subject to the vagaries of transatlantic shipping. Sometimes I've sent things to my family and they've taken 2 days, but other times.... My brother got his xmas card over 6 weeks after I put it in the post. Likewise with receiving things from the UK, there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason. But I'm hoping they (couldn't resist got two mugs with the same shipping cost!) are well packed.

As soon as they arrive, photos will go up!

Had my morning cuppa out of it this morning.
Let's hope the post for your mugs is on the quick side rather than having to wait weeks and weeks.
I'm looking forward to the pics when you finally receive them.

Fergs

Guru
24B7E507-4415-404E-A695-9150213F86E9.jpeg

@oldwheels my favourite is from Tobermory, too. Not from the seabed, though

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Just on the topic of mugs. There was a telly programme which featured an American guy who had an amazing collection of mugs. What it did not say was that he got these by writing to manufacturers and pretending to have a department store and asking for free samples and dangling the prospect of large orders.
The sales manager of Dunoon Ceramics was on a sales trip to the States and made an unannounced call on this "department store" which turned out to be a garage beside a house. No free samples from him anyway.

OP
OP
Nigeyy

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Got my mugs today from across the pond! Really happy, though surprized how little packing there was, but both are fine and survived the journey, so what do I know. They have gone up safely on a shelf in their boxes, ready for when -gulp -my Bar Harbor campground mug breaks.

mugs.jpg

Top Bottom