fed up with winter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
So happy for all you who live in sunnier climes, south of the border! This weekend past, we had storm Malik on Saturday, closely followed by storm Corrie on Sunday. Forecast for the rest of the week is wind, wind, and more wind. Interspersed with some heavy rain. Cycling as a mainstream mode of transport, or even a sporting activity for a sizeable number of people? You're having a laugh. You need to be "aff yer heid" as we say in these parts. Fortunately; I am. Seventy odd miles pedalled over the last 2 days, but for the rest of the week I doubt if I'll be out on a bike again :rolleyes:. There are limits......

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Another rubbish winter ride

363A55A1-FC4C-4A6A-9516-3B60732499D1.jpeg

looks like our usual "January thaw" has come in February. 40F degrees today! woohoo!

Brandane

Legendary Member
Some nice pics on this page. No idea where you are all cycling, but clearly you don't live anywhere near the west coast of Scotland. I wouldn't put a dog out in today's weather, which is just a continuation of what we have had since last weekend. Tomorrow looking grim too :rolleyes:.

Some nice pics on this page. No idea where you are all cycling, but clearly you don't live anywhere near the west coast of Scotland. I wouldn't put a dog out in today's weather, which is just a continuation of what we have had since last weekend. Tomorrow looking grim too :rolleyes:.

View attachment 629773
I've just been planning my Audax trip up your way. It's in May - should be nice by then :smile:

Top Bottom