fed up with winter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Now for the outdoor selfie

pshku2iceyw.jpg

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Some on this thread need to get out more.
@Ming the Merciless I took your advice today .
:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Milzy

Guru
Global warming is what idiots say. The correct term is climate change. Yes some places can get hotter but other places can become colder or have extreme weather patterns.
Have fun stay safe soon be spring.

Nebulous

Guru
Before C, I used to go to Tenerife for a week mid winter. So lovely mid 20s blue skies, fantastic riding every day

I'm going in early Feb for a week. Not taking my bike, but I am going to hire one. I've never been, but I need to work on my fitness and that should give it a bit of a boost.

Out for 40k today, a circular route, slogged out into 28mph wind, but it didn't feel like I had the full benefit of it on the way back.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I'm going in early Feb for a week. Not taking my bike, but I am going to hire one. I've never been, but I need to work on my fitness and that should give it a bit of a boost.

Out for 40k today, a circular route, slogged out into 28mph wind, but it didn't feel like I had the full benefit of it on the way back.

You never do and physics knows why…

Nebulous

Guru
You never do and physics knows why…

I know, I know. It was worse than that though. The route out for the first 14k was coastal and exposed, so no shelter. I then turned and when I eventually had the wind behind me I was in a more undulating landscape with lots of shelter.

As is the human condition, into the wind the weather is to blame. Before the wind - my legs are working well today!

bagpuss

Guru
Thing with a home trainer you never go anywhere .What's not love about a winters day ride .Ok may not when is blowing a blizzard or pi$$ down.
{Light weight me }

Top Bottom