fellow cyclists dissapointed me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

earth

I had a lovely ride through the New Forest today, fantastic scenery and lovely undulating roads. In the middle of nowhere we came across an abandoned sofa and a roll of carpet. There is no punishment too severe for these sub-humans!!!

Don't knock it. An old sofa beats the bench that Broughtonblue sits on.

What's the verdict on banana skins then? I rarely use gels or even energy bars anymore and when I do I normally put the wrappers in the Jersey pocket. But I can't say I do that with banana skins. They get too messy. Normally a ditch it their final resting place. But of course they biodegrade and disappear, they might even provide a little nourishment for a rabbit or field mouse in need.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Dont think you have to worry about banana skins think of all that crap the TDF left behind. I saw one water bottle hit a poor spectator.

earth

Not to mention someone dropping carpet tacks on the road again. Maybe the person who left the carpet and sofa. The tacks fell out a bit earlier.

earth

:eek:No panniers?????
A bike without at least one pannier is just wrong:sad:.

^_^

What's even worse is no mud guards either.

earth

No panniers but I suppose you have someone to clean your trailer after being out in the wet?:whistle:

Have you got me mistaken with _aD? I have no panniers, mud guards or trailer. Just me, a single speed commuter and a road bike.

Top Bottom