Films which left you in tears

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Basil.B

Guru
Born Free, when I was 12 years old.

where the red fern grows when I was a kid a story about a young boy and 2 coonhounds. Mind you I seem to have got worse with age at 41 I blub like a baby at any thing emotional on tv
cry.gif

PoliceMadAd

I was told not to watch Marley and Me, after hearing it made a lot of people cry, and having had a puppy called Marley, whom i adored, but sadly died of Parva after a short spell with us, i really don't want to watch it. But i know my inquisitiveness (?) will get the better of me one day. TV programmes have made me cry, never films, i watched a touching programme a couple of weeks ago, can't for the life of me remember what it was but it made me teary.

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Star Wars: Episode IV (the first one) where Obi Wan turns off his light sabre so Darth can kill him. I got to me deeply when I first saw it when I was 5 or 6 and that feeling has stayed with me ever since.

is that why you were banished from yorkshire to live out your days as southern softie? :whistle:

is that why you were banished from yorkshire to live out your days as southern softie? :whistle:

I'm a missionary passing on superior culture of things like chips and gravy IS a fine meal, mushy peas are mandatory on fish and trying to delete the invisible "R" out of their pronunciation. In any case, I don't cry at it... Any more.

*sniff*

JC4LAB

For me it a late showing of Monty Python & the Holy Grail.when it first came out .Every word they said had a Slighlty intoxicated audience screaming laughing.pointinmg at the screen and falling out of chairs in tears..Nothing as ever had the same effect

Bluebell72

The first time I really howled at a film, I was maybe 7 or 8.
It was One Million years B.C. (Racquel Welch in a fur bikini) and one/ some (?) of the girls get eaten by dinosaurs.
My Dad had to explain that they were only pretending, and it was just ketchup. :blush:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I cried when they burnt down The Burrow in the HBP film. Not the emotion of the film, you understand, just with frustration at the continual mangling of the books.

Top Bottom