Films which left you in tears

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chilternrides

UP. Another vote for the opening scenes.
Dumbo
- (When his "mad" mother is locked up and tries to nurse him through the bars of the cage) :cry:

Jungle Book - when Baloo "dies" (the tears come from sadness followed by tears of laughter in that particular scene though!).

And many more...

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Titanic made me cry ,, not because of the story line or the acting , just that fact my misses made we watch it

TVC

Amazed It's only been mentioned by Smokeysmoo. Toy Story 3. Not sad tears but proper sentimental happy tears.

If you've not seen it, prepare to blub like a 9 year old girl who's just got a pony for her birthday.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
cast away with tom hanks always makes me cry.

the bit at the end when he gets back home and his fiance has moved on (thinking he was dead), got married and had a kid.

both still love each other but cant be together.

horrible horrible ending. give me horror and gore any day but not that :stop:

I assume this Up is a different film to the Russ Meyer movie. I can't say I cried much at that one.

UPexclusiveSm.jpg
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
proper sentimental happy tears are great... I had those in Back to the Future III when Doc first meets Clara... in fact a lot of 'true friendship' scenes get me... probably because I haven't got any.

edit... oh and "This is the single best day of my life" bit at the end of Son of Rambow

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
cant remember the name of the film but its got Clint Eastwood in it. (true crime)

he's trying to prove the innocence of a man on death row.

just before the "execution" he is visited by his daughter. when its time for her to go she calls out... "good bye daddy"

i challenge any parent not to cry at that point

Top Bottom