Films you are glad you've never seen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For me it would be Thelma and Louise. Somehow, I've managed to avoid it down the years. Can't put my finger on why I don't fancy watching it. It's a combination of the actresses and the theme. Not up my street at all.

Plus the fact that the ending has been given away so often, I can't see the point of watching it anyway!

djb1971

Legendary Member
Titanic!!

2.5 hours to watch a ship sink. My wife took me to see it but I fell asleep and missed the lot

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Any of the Star Wars, Salo o le 120 giornate di Sodoma and ... anything with Hugh Grant in.:biggrin:

I liked Thelma and Louise though :smile:

Belly

Anything with Liz Hurley in it. I loved the first Austin Powers film, but, Jeez, that woman ruined it for me whenever she was on screen. :ohmy:

Mr Pig

Blues Brothers 2000. I will never watch it as I know it would ruin the first one.

Brokeback Mountain. A film about gay cowboys! Come off it.

Watched No Country For Old Men a few weeks ago and wished I hadn't. Boy is that over rated.

ChrisKH

Guru
Belly said:
Anything with Liz Hurley in it. I loved the first Austin Powers film, but, Jeez, that woman ruined it for me whenever she was on screen. :ohmy:

Any Mike Myers film. That guy is the king. As in the king and his new clothes. Absolutely no redeeming talent.

Also the film Australia. Any film named after a country is going to be dire.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
ChrisKH said:
Any Mike Myers film. That guy is the king. As in the king and his new clothes. Absolutely no redeeming talent.

Also the film Australia. Any film named after a country is going to be dire.
That includes "This Is England" then? I thought that was a pretty good film!

yello

Mr Pig said:
Watched No Country For Old Men a few weeks ago and wished I hadn't. Boy is that over rated.

Isn't it? Not a bad film but just a very very ordinary one. It must have been a bad year for films is all I can figure.

yello

Any American revisionist version of history... they're usually American.

Related to the above, any 'self righteous' movie pointing out the wrongs of the past... 'In the Name of the Father' etc etc etc

Combine the two and you get pretty much everything made by Oliver Stone.

Top Bottom