Films you've switched off half way through or walked out of

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
How about Woody Allen's so say serious film Interiors. Apparently it's woderfully shot and a worthy homage to Bergman. Mmm -after 40 minutes they were discussing an ornament that someone had bought. I think it's actualky meant to be a flm about boredom and triviality. I left at that point

keithmac

Guru
I think Robocop 3 surely has to take the title of worste film of all time?.

KneesUp

Guru
I paid actual real money to see "The Scarlet Letter" at the cinema. Some friends were going and said it was good. The seat was comfortable and we were all going to the pub after, so I didn't actually walk out, I just had a sleep instead.

More recently we took LittleKnees to see 'Finding Dory' Bearing in mind the premise of the film involves talking, sentient, co-operative sea creatures and so on - she still felt obliged to point at that during the final scenes it had "all gone a bit unlikely" (I think the Octopus driving the van was the final straw)

AndyRM

XOXO
I've only ever walked out of one film - House of the Dead, which is dreadful even for a B-movie.

Mostly, I'm prepared to give things a chance so I've watched some utter sh!te over the years. Zombie Honeymoon, A Horrible Way to Die, Jaws 3D... I could go on, but I'd rather not.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Solaris, its one of the only films we switched off because we just got bored and lost the will to watch it.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I don't generally walk out on films. I did walk out on Sleeping With The Enemy, many years ago. Can't remember why.

More recently, I started watching the Dad's Army film and realised at some point that I hadn't been paying attention for at least half an hour and didn't have a clue what was going on, so I switched it off. I didn't have high expectations for it, but I was hoping it would make me laugh at least once or twice.

[QUOTE 4729511, member: 259"]Well, he's got a country rock band. Does that count? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
We'll have to ask 3bm, he's the expert.

Top Bottom