Finally pushed the button

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After months of procrastination I have finally emptied my shopping basket on the Rose website,

newbike_zps65dc8f07.jpg

Just got to wait for it to be built and delivered:hyper:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
awesome looking...
I so nearly went for a Rose. I was ready to press the buy button but what I wanted was out of stock.
Rose are brilliant value for money.

OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
[QUOTE 2054651, member: 45"]I'm pretty impressed with Rose. They were at the Cycle Show last year and looked really good. I like their approach, the catalogue and the website.

Have they got their UK depot up and running yet?[/quote]

Not that I am aware of, but I have had wheels and bits and bobs from them previously with no problems. Just keeping the parts crossed for a concientous courier:surrender:

Cubist

Still wavin'
[QUOTE 2054651, member: 45"]I'm pretty impressed with Rose. They were at the Cycle Show last year and looked really good. I like their approach, the catalogue and the website.

Have they got their UK depot up and running yet?[/quote]
Their website now has a .co.uk version, which MAY mean you no longer have to pay paypal's outrageous exchange rates. I ordered a pair of brakes on Friday evening, and they're in Cologne at the moment, so it looks like no UK warehouse yet

OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
Whats the spec you are getting ?

ROSE ZEON RS 7005 T6 Ultralight Aluminium, triple-butted, Carbon fork.

Full Ultegra triple 52 39 30, 11-28
3T ergo bar
3T Dorico Team Carbon 350mm (Black Series) seat post
3T ARX Team Ø 31,8mm +-6" (Black Series) stem
Schwalbe Ultremo ZX HD Speed Guard
Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheel set
Prologo Zero Pas Gel Degree Ti 1.4 saddle

OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
So much for that idea:angry:

I had ordered some other bits and bobs along with the bike, Rose and there computer managed to request authorization for there payment from my CC a total of 40 times:stop: Even after being told they had a problem after the first 12:sad:

Consequently my cc went into melt down. Rose said the only solution was to cancel the entire order and start again with a new CC instruction :wacko: and hope their computer problem was resolved. They would cancel the requests through their card acquirer.

I have declined I can't have two CC maxed out with authorised payments on call, that take a lead time to get removed.(upto 5 working days)

So no new bike for now :cry:

Top Bottom