Finally Took the plunge on a Fratello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Triple3

Triple3

Few quick pics

IMG_4723.JPG
IMG_4725.JPG
IMG_4726.JPG
IMG_4727.JPG

Frame is metallic sparkle and the decals have a water mark design in them that adds to the look of the bike.

OP
OP
Triple3

Triple3

Lovely, really nice.
What size frame is it?
And how tall are you?
Cheers

56 frame Ian and I am 5' 10 tall, 32" inside leg. Only just got it home half hour ago. Bike fit and collection took nearly 3 hours. I noticed the carbon forks look different in light, almost like they had a sellophane protection on that needed removing but appears not. Not sure what thats about

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
56 frame Ian and I am 5' 10 tall, 32" inside leg. Only just got it home half hour ago. Bike fit and collection took nearly 3 hours. I noticed the carbon forks look different in light, almost like they had a sellophane protection on that needed removing but appears not. Not sure what thats about

Thanks for the info.
I'm 5'9" with 31 leg

Looking at the Condor website, it doesn't list a 56. It does however list Sizes 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64cm. Has yours been custom made?
Looking at their geometry sizing and compared to my other bikes, I would suit a 52.

OP
OP
Triple3

Triple3

Thanks for the info.
I'm 5'9" with 31 leg

Looking at the Condor website, it doesn't list a 56. It does however list Sizes 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64cm. Has yours been custom made?
Looking at their geometry sizing and compared to my other bikes, I would suit a 52.

Ooops, 55. My current bike is a 56 frame and had much discussion around the bike frame with the builder. He worked for the british cycling team before setting up his own business and has years of experience. They felt the 55 would be the best sizing for me. Its a 55 with a longer stem.

OP
OP
Triple3

Triple3

Update on the forks, Condor paint the top and the tip of the fork and the rest just fades into a raw natural carbon without and latice covering or painting. :okay: Hopefully the big first ride tomorrow. Lights fitted, Garmin 820 explore fitted. I was going to swop my pedals from the M520's to my other M530's but decided not to. If weathers decent I'm heading to windermere and hopefully some better pictures on the bike

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Please review the Brexit thread. :smile:

Bikes are rising in price rapidly across the board - looks like they are going up in £100 increments too (Whyte, Rose, Giant are ones that I have been looking at).

*loody Brexiters. :tongue:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Update on the forks, Condor paint the top and the tip of the fork and the rest just fades into a raw natural carbon without and latice covering or painting. :okay: Hopefully the big first ride tomorrow. Lights fitted, Garmin 820 explore fitted. I was going to swop my pedals from the M520's to my other M530's but decided not to. If weathers decent I'm heading to windermere and hopefully some better pictures on the bike

@Triple3

I was in Windermere this morning (I live 10 minutes away) and it was horribly wet and claggy! Hope you have your mudguards on!

Have you been to the new bike shop at Ings? Biketrek - looks like a nice store.

Nice bike btw.

EDIT: just seen your latest pic's showing the mudguards!

OP
OP
Triple3

Triple3

@Triple3

I was in Windermere this morning (I live 10 minutes away) and it was horribly wet and claggy! Hope you have your mudguards on!

Have you been to the new bike shop at Ings? Biketrek - looks like a nice store.

Nice bike btw.

EDIT: just seen your latest pic's showing the mudguards!

The forecast is a bit grim but little rain forecast although that will probably change the minute I wheel the bike out.
I use wheelbase a bit and have seen the biketrek shop at ings, sister shop to ambleside ? Looks a nice set up. I promised myself I would ride to windermere once I had the Condor but with forecast I may avoid until a brighter.
Mudguards all fitted :okay: maybe head to kirkby lonsdale instead :okay:

Top Bottom