Finally Took the plunge on a Fratello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Update on the forks, Condor paint the top and the tip of the fork and the rest just fades into a raw natural carbon without and latice covering or painting. :okay: Hopefully the big first ride tomorrow. Lights fitted, Garmin 820 explore fitted. I was going to swop my pedals from the M520's to my other M530's but decided not to. If weathers decent I'm heading to windermere and hopefully some better pictures on the bike

I think that "raw carbon" finish is just as cosmetic as the other bits as it happens.

Don't get me wrong, I love that look - my carbon bike's frame is all like that!

bb

OP
OP
Triple3

Triple3

After fueling up on coffee and porridge I hit the road at 9:41 and took the fratello for a 32 mile loop to Kirkby Lonsdale for a brew & sausage butty. Grim weather but beautiful ride. The fratellois comfortable, quick and sure footed on 25mm tyres in greasy muddy conditions. Everyone should buy a fratello :okay:
Now should I wash it or wait till weekend and give it a bit of TLC :rolleyes:
IMG_4740.JPG

IMG_4739.JPG

At devils bridge, kirkby Lonsdale today

U

User169

The fratellois comfortable, quick and sure footed on 25mm tyres in greasy muddy conditions. Everyone should buy a fratello :okay:

View attachment 333826
View attachment 333827

At devils bridge, kirkby Lonsdale today

Bought one 12 years ago, but didn't ride it for a few years in favour of plastic.

Dusted it off this summer, stuck on some beefy 28mm tyres and have been using it mainly off road.

Next project is to convert it to 1x11.

They're really great do it all bikes

Top Bottom