Find a ship. Any ship.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
thats cool - ta
:cheers:

I live near the Manchester Ship Canal (it's over the road) and I have spent many an hour with that in the background :shy:

(It is, however not 100% - I can often see a ship that is not shown and vice versa)

Berties

Fast and careful!
its a great site I've sat down at the coast watching the boats and looking up the info on the iPad

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It's great. Some geeks at the place where my oldest son works cobbled something together to track and report aircraft positioning centred on Leeds/Bradford airport. I once listed the web address here and the web host was kept much busier than normal for a few days and questions were asked as the web address had not been released into the public domain....ooooops!

Sadly it's no longer operating. :sad:

Peteaud

Veteran
[QUOTE 1999341, member: 45"]I'm loving it. I was just out for a ride with the boys tonight. We saw a new ship in so when we got home looked it up and could see where it was from, what it brought, when it's off etc....[/quote]

Do you cycle on the water :laugh:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Just look at the bleedin' English channel! :eek:
Look at Hong Kong harbour!
I drove by it a few weeks back and was staggered by the number of ships moored-up arou.nd the island. Singapore is similar. But the Channel's pretty dynamic and that's the difference.

gavintc

Guru
This is great fun. The coffee bar in my new office in Portsmouth overlooks the Solent, and this loaded into an ipad would make coffee breaks much more interesting. I see that even the Sunsail yachts out of Port Solent are registered.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
[QUOTE 1999366, member: 45"]On that note - when will you be driving by our port next?[/quote]
I was at Royal Portbury Dock Mon and Tues for a flying visit! I'm now at the Baltic seaport of Kaliningrad, Russia.
It's a busy life ....

Top Bottom