First Audax, The Erit Lass 2015 Report - Now What???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edindave

Über Member
Not quite. It's the Etal-u-Can 200 and the Long Dark Teatime of the Soul. The Ride of the Valkaries is a 100 the day after Etal-u-Can. :smile:

I think I'll be at the Long Dark Teatime of the Soul. As you know I'm busy for the Etal-u-Can weekend. Have I mentioned I'm off touring on Saturday? :biggrin:

I can't make any of them and am insanely jealous. Sponsored by Ronald McDonald I presume :hungry:. None of this Macaroni pie nonsense!

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Not quite. It's the Etal-u-Can 200 and the Long Dark Teatime of the Soul. The Ride of the Valkaries is a 100 the day after Etal-u-Can. :smile:

I think I'll be at the Long Dark Teatime of the Soul. As you know I'm busy for the Etal-u-Can weekend. Have I mentioned I'm off touring on Saturday? :biggrin:

You might have mentioned it, once or twice...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
No doubt a few might have thought 'all the gear no idea' when they saw your new bike, but you soon showed them you know what you are about.

Proper job, well done.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
No doubt a few might have thought 'all the gear no idea' when they saw your new bike, but you soon showed them you know what you are about.

Proper job, well done.

I suspected as much, esp in club gear as well - TBH I showed no-one anything except myself!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I suspected as much, esp in club gear as well - TBH I showed no-one anything except myself!

The experienced audaxers on here - not me - gave you enough benefit of their experience to enable you to be properly prepared.

You also appear to have paced yourself well - getting around as fast as your fitness allowed without blowing up.

It is only a long bike ride, but it's also an audax one and you rode it as such.

I regard that as a good debut, and certainly something to take forward should you decide to do more audaxes.

Top Bottom