First Audax, The Erit Lass 2015 Report - Now What???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Excellent write up @Fubar well done on your achievement. :notworthy:

ACS

Legendary Member
Some time distant I know and only a mere 100km; the Tour of East Lothian In Feb next year has the potential to test your metal.

Get the wrong day and this ride has all the elements associated with Napoleons retreat from Moscow and you get to go up the 'Rigg' in to a head wind what more could you wish for.

Very well done. As for what's next?

SR series, mille penines or the highlands route which are both in the summer. Rounded off by a lovely 1600k ride through Italy in the Miglia Italia. You may think that this is to much too soon? Nah, get riding, it's all good.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Some time distant I know and only a mere 100km; the Tour of East Lothian In Feb next year has the potential to test your metal.

Get the wrong day and this ride has all the elements associated with Napoleons retreat from Moscow and you get to go up the 'Rigg' in to a head wind what more could you wish for.

Looks a good ride, but certainly an "interesting" time of year.

Who/what did you tag?!? Do tell.
Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 08.43.28.jpg

Well you have got the first one under your belt well done :okay: as for what next ? well their is talk of a little ride in Ireland next year :bicycle: The Wild Atlantic Way Audax a refreshing jaunt of 2066km along Irelands west coast in I think 6 days 22 hours :becool:

Paul

Top Bottom