Fixed Penalty Notice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
veloevol

veloevol

Evo Lucas
OH COME ON! NOOOOOOOOO!

"I was late blah blah blah I don't usually do that blah blah blah"

That's the same reason every speeding, RLJ'ing, white line crossing, close passing numpty in a car uses every time they narrowly avoid killing one of us.

You are actually the boss of Addison Lee and ICMFP

Sorry am I not playing the part your expect from me?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Sorry am I not playing the part your expect from me?
It's okay. You're not a cyclist.

fimm

Veteran
Is this the bus lane that someone was blogging about the other day where that alternative is four lanes of speeding traffic where the cyclist was killed last week?
Why are cyclists banned fromt that bus lane anyway?

OP
OP
veloevol

veloevol

Evo Lucas
Is this the bus lane that someone was blogging about the other day where that alternative is four lanes of speeding traffic where the cyclist was killed last week?
Why are cyclists banned fromt that bus lane anyway?
To avoid head-on collisions when overtaking buses. It is rather narrow.

Can you define 'making the video' please? Do you mean I intentionally looked to get a FPN or could it mean I decided to post the video of the incident to highlight what I think are inconsistencies in London's policing.

Mock away my friend. Shall we move onto segregated cycle paths?

You began post #51 with the phrase "The video was made because..." I am using your definition of making a video.

I do not mean you intenitionally looked to get an FPN.

I do mock and you do continue to swing away with that spade and dig an ever deeper hole, inviting further mockery.

I do not mention segregated cycle paths. I like London as it is.

No more replies please, I broke a couple of ribs last year and laughing can make me wince.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Exactly I'm a guy on a bike.
A guy on a bike with a point to prove and little cyclecraft or pride in his riding to prove it with.

Dan B

Disengaged member
To avoid head-on collisions when overtaking buses. It is rather narrow.
I'm quite sure it's not the only road in London where buses need to cross the line into oncoming traffic to safely overtake a cyclist though. Every narrow two-way road in the city would seem to satisfy that criterion

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Hmmm I can't believe you all fell for it, he knew exactly the response and then you all tore in for the like fest!!!

^_^

Hip Priest

Veteran
Well done for taking the fine on the chin,

If you intend on continuing to use that route as a short-cut, it'd be better for your wallet to hop off the bike and walk.

Top Bottom