Flaming June gives way to F***ing August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seven o'clock this evening...what's going on? Is it the smog from Scottishland and Liverpool spoiling our genteel Southern climate?
Perhaps the mysterious shedravanic sect in Ireland doing rain dances?
I got wet - again :becool:

33bk0fr.jpg

2z8t6b6.jpg

eil89y.jpg

Summer is but a memory. It's been Autumn now for 2 weeks. Ask any squirrel.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
*laughs, removes head dress and puts down shrunken head rattle in order to type.......*

Sh*tey weather is not my Dept, although for my whistle stop run to London & back to Ireland it stayed dry until I got to the airport for the flight today!?!
My deepest comiserations but you did get a great road pic out of it!:becool:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
Well, from my window I can see huge thunderstorms giving the M62/A63 corridor to Hull a right pasting!!

Probably the same one that came over us & knocked out all the electrics a couple of hours ago, or even worse, another one heading this way :becool:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
MessenJah said:
british weather's hardly a surprise...

I always have to laugh, come November the Brits start complaining about the weather turning cold. It's WINTER FFS!

As much as I don't particularly like getting soaked on the bike I do feel that in the UK we get a fantastic range of weather which gives us islanders some commonality.:becool:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Don't know what was more impressive, the thunder & lightning, big hailstones or rainbow after?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's been v windy but largely dry. I've got Friday off for a bike ride with my son, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Top Bottom