1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flaming Red Light Jumping Bast**ds.

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by domtyler, 5 Nov 2007.

1. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Almost got taken out by a total idiot this morning, literally within inches of a collision. I was waiting for the green light heading west along the A11 around the Mile End area, lights changed to green and away I went only to have this jerk come through like a bat out of hell well after the lights had gone red for him and almost took me out. Fortunately I saw the fat bastard sitting in his beat up old car and managed to avoid getting hit. I shouted a stream of obscenities at him and a load of other people did too, as well as getting beeped by all the motorbikes and scooter boys. peanut.

2. zimzum42

zimzum42 Legendary Member

Damn, Bonj is in East London, I'll keep my eyes peeled!

3. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

No good - I nearly rammed a bmx boy last week as he jumped from the opposite pavement as the lights changed..... - I was actually restrained - just said 'WOW' and he actually said "sorry"

4. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Don't suppose anyone got his reg number...?

Anyway, glad he missed you...

5. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Nasty Dom. When I started reading the post I thought you were talking about a RLJing cyclists. It seems I have fallen for the hype as well:blush:

6. ChrisW

ChrisW Senior Member

Glad you are O.K.

As they used to say in Hill Street Blues "Hey, let's be careful out there"