Flaming Red Light Jumping Bast**ds.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Almost got taken out by a total idiot this morning, literally within inches of a collision. I was waiting for the green light heading west along the A11 around the Mile End area, lights changed to green and away I went only to have this jerk come through like a bat out of hell well after the lights had gone red for him and almost took me out. Fortunately I saw the fat bastard sitting in his beat up old car and managed to avoid getting hit. I shouted a stream of obscenities at him and a load of other people did too, as well as getting beeped by all the motorbikes and scooter boys. peanut.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Damn, Bonj is in East London, I'll keep my eyes peeled!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No good - I nearly rammed a bmx boy last week as he jumped from the opposite pavement as the lights changed..... - I was actually restrained - just said 'WOW' and he actually said "sorry"

Arch

Married to Night Train
domtyler said:
Almost got taken out by a total idiot this morning, literally within inches of a collision. I was waiting for the green light heading west along the A11 around the Mile End area, lights changed to green and away I went only to have this jerk come through like a bat out of hell well after the lights had gone red for him and almost took me out. Fortunately I saw the fat bastard sitting in his beat up old car and managed to avoid getting hit. I shouted a stream of obscenities at him and a load of other people did too, as well as getting beeped by all the motorbikes and scooter boys. peanut.

Don't suppose anyone got his reg number...?

Anyway, glad he missed you...

Nasty Dom. When I started reading the post I thought you were talking about a RLJing cyclists. It seems I have fallen for the hype as well:blush:

Top Bottom