FNRttC Flemish Night Ride to the Kust 2017 (CLOSED)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshire

This sounds grand. Would love to come if spaces still available?

mmmmartin

Random geezer
@yorkshire I'm picking up a cycling bag at your place of work next Friday, if you're free I can spend a few mins explaining the logistics of this trip and how to make it easier. (hint - copy @wanda2010 )

yorkshire

@yorkshire I'm picking up a cycling bag at your place of work next Friday, if you're free I can spend a few mins explaining the logistics of this trip and how to make it easier. (hint - copy @wanda2010 )
Thanks @mmmmartin ... woulda liked that but next Friday, yorkshire will be in ... Yorkshire. Hint noted ... already planning to stalk @wanda2010 on the outbound journey :-) ...assuming they have bike spaces left when I call 'em tomorrow.

Happy New Year to one and all. I had not been paying any attention until the Friday's mail came out so I have been missing all the fun.

Count me in for the second group please!

I had been toying with the idea of changing the route out of Bxl to shorten it, with a short section alongside some tram tracks. Given the numbers involved that has been consigned to the "bad idea bin":ohmy:

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Mr @BalkanExpress sir - we can take extra special care near tram tracks, even perhaps walking for a while. There will be two groups so we won't drive coach and horses through the law about cycling in groups.

StuartG

slower but further
Tram tracks Croydon style I can take. Cobbles Bruges style I can take (painfully). But trams, cobbles and rain Ghent penultimate Via Colonia style - no way jose ...

Top Bottom