FNRttC FNRtC to Newhaven, Dieppe and Paris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
No no, its "Oi, garcon, 4 un beer'ios and large chips, siv vous play"... :whistle:
Not that's way later. We start with what I said, progress on to yours and end in true English abroad with "Oi you, fatty Froggie 4 more beers over here quick as you like mate. Cheers" :thumbsup:

*Apologies to any of our esteemed Gallic neighbours, just trying to get across the true style of a drunk Brit.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster

ianmac62

Guru
Unless someone wants to bribe me to Brommie again so my bike reservation goes spare ...

Ditto. I've got an over-60s reduced price ticket ... so, if you bribe me and you're under 60, then you'd have to walk on carrying my Brommie and I'd walk on pushing your non-folder.

StuartG

slower but further
Ditto. I've got an over-60s reduced price ticket ...
Bu**er I paid full price!
Did you kidd'em it was your mobility scooter ...

ianmac62

Guru
Ditto. I've got an over-60s reduced price ticket ... so, if you bribe me and you're under 60, then you'd have to walk on carrying my Brommie and I'd walk on pushing your non-folder.

No takers for my offer earlier this week. I've had a word with DZ and, following his advice, I'm withdrawing it. The longest day I've had on my Brommie is 40 - 45 miles so I don't want to be seriously uncomfortable even before we reach Newhaven. So I'm sticking to my mobility scooter Dawes Galaxy.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm clearly too late to get a crossing for this one but I fancy a run down to Newhaven anyhow. I'm sure I read somewhere upthread that there's no list for this ride so is it ok simply to turn up on the night?

Top Bottom