FNRttC Superspeedy to Ramsgate 2nd March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have new lighting myself. Front wheel and back. LED party time ...
Sally forth! It's a Thom set
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwRf3fC3YliGscIHEPOteMUytPYhEfFz8VjLWtmansbQd6wqMifQ.jpg

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
Anyone travelling back via Stratford or Kings X? I would love to join in a groupsave. Cheers
Ess
As DZ says I am from your (Ess's) part of the woprld but (a) I have a senior railcard which trumps GroupSave & (b) I may be getting a post-Turner Contemporary lift back from Margate... so no bloody use at all. Sorry!

U

User10571

As DZ says I am from your (Ess's) part of the woprld but (a) I have a senior railcard which trumps GroupSave & (b) I may be getting a post-Turner Contemporary lift back from Margate... so no bloody use at all. Sorry!
A local artist and good friend of mine was responsible for this embellishment of the Turner Contemporary on the day it opened.

U

User10571

Really like that, excellent work.
She turned up at 4am with two friends carrying ladders, wearing hi-viz and hard hats and chatted to the security guards while her friends got on with it.....
The occupants of a police patrol car observed the entire operation before driving off....

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Stunt-turns-Turner-loovre-gallery/story-12008528-detail/story.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-13110070

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Anyone have a gpx file of tonight's route?
I doubt it. I've no idea which way we're going.

(I do really. In fact I've just ridden the bit from Dartford to Rochester and changed it yet again. And it does involve cycle paths. And those stupid Sustrans barriers)

martint235

Dog on a bike
I doubt it. I've no idea which way we're going.

(I do really. In fact I've just ridden the bit from Dartford to Rochester and changed it yet again. And it does involve cycle paths. And those stupid Sustrans barriers)
They're going to be fun in the dark!!! :sun:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
forewarned is forearmed. But I did spot a railway sleeper clip on the hard shoulder of the A2, and that is going to take a bit of care.

AlexB

Veteran
I'm assuming that it's the standard meeting point and time for the start?
Anyone figured out the weather yet? I'm guessing cold, but can't decide how cold!!! Problem is, if we're not stopping, then is that going to be enough to have to avoid going into full FNRttC clothing (i.e. dress for standing around)?

Top Bottom