FNRttC FNRttC to Newhaven, Dieppe and Paris 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
My initial thoughts were to sleep as long as possible on the Saturday morning (especially if there's a few of us staying for a couple of glasses of grape juice on Friday night), go to market, have lunch, do something else (probably have a ride around to kill some time) then get ferry.

If I feel up for another night ride I may ride home, but more than likely I'll get the train.

My initial thoughts were to sleep as long as possible on the Saturday morning (especially if there's a few of us staying for a couple of glasses of grape juice on Friday night), go to market, have lunch, do something else (probably have a ride around to kill some time) then get ferry.

If I feel up for another night ride I may ride home, but more than likely I'll get the train.

A normal day then? Why on earth would sleep enter into the equation, you big wuss?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Oh well the decision appears to have been taken out of my hands. There is no option for booking the 9.30 ferry on 22nd on the LD website. :sad:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
we're looking at taking the double room in this little charmer in Saint-Saens

aufonddujardin.jpg

which leaves two singles in the other bedroom if anybody's interested. About £100 for four.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I've been a bit slow on this one. Can't get a spot on the outbound ferry, so if I make the ride I'll be one of the ones waving wistfully at the ferry as you disappear Dieppewards. Apparently there's not enough room for my bicycle on the ferry, though there is room if I'd like to bring a car. Go figure. I don't know Newhaven - what are the drinking possibilities, and is anyone hanging around for a refresher?

I've been a bit slow on this one. Can't get a spot on the outbound ferry, so if I make the ride I'll be one of the ones waving wistfully at the ferry as you disappear Dieppewards. Apparently there's not enough room for my bicycle on the ferry, though there is room if I'd like to bring a car. Go figure. I don't know Newhaven - what are the drinking possibilities, and is anyone hanging around for a refresher?

Newhaven? I'd rather read P&L. Take the scenic to Brighton - it's a really good 'approach' ride, and Rich will be waiting with open

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Newhaven? I'd rather read P&L. Take the scenic to Brighton - it's a really good 'approach' ride, and Rich will be waiting with open

:eek: That bad, eh? Yes - it had occurred to me that Brighton or Lewes were options.

Who else fancies Brighton, then, for a cheeky little cervecita?

Top Bottom