FNRttC to Newhaven, Paris and Dieppe July 18, 19, 20 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
I saw something which took a long route to Schalke earlier today, Olaf - 'a propos nothing much'...:whistle: :smile:
this route to Schalke was even longer (and MUCH nicer...) http://www.gpsies.com/map.do?fileId=avppallzcfbxqmtk

StuartG

slower but further
@User13710 et @User - are you both up for the return Rouen deviation Sunday night for a Dieppe/Newhaven ferry Monday evening? Anybody else?

My preferred pad is the B&B Hotel (free wifi, loos IN the room). 44 euro for Avenue de Canadiens (which also has the more basic Premiere Classe and very basic Formule1 nearby).
Forecast hot & sunny for a really nice Eurostar free ride home.

StuartG

slower but further
2551536 said:
I am and have booked the Ibis Budget, Rouen Petit Quivilly. What is your plan for Sunday?

To be decided Saturday night :smile:

But for a starter for ten I would suggest a train out of the Parisian suburbs around 9/10 am. Then a ride to Rouen the easy way if its hot or maybe a bit harder if it isn't. Possibly taking in a stop at Givenchy for a bit of artistic culture or not. I mean why can't we make it up and enjoy as we go? We shouldn't be up against any serious time schedules or unknowns. TMN can vouch for that based on last year.

Michael and I are booked into the Le Regence Hotel arrondissement 8 Saturday http://www.leregencehotel.com/. They say we can park our bikes on the balcony.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I've spoken to Luciano and the Luna Rossa is looking forward to seeing us at 7.30.

Now.........that may entail me slowing the ride down as we go through Sussex, but, hey, it looks like a nice night.

Early start on Saturday, peeps! It looks like being fiercely hot in Paris, and the more miles we get under our belts before the temperature rises the better.

I really do think that I've made a better fist out of the way in to Paris this time. (Famous last words...)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Stephen has booked a table for us here https://www.facebook.com/JoursdeFete

8pm Saturday night

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
I've spoken to Luciano and the Luna Rossa is looking forward to seeing us at 7.30.

Now.........that may entail me slowing the ride down as we go through Sussex, but, hey, it looks like a nice night.

Early start on Saturday, peeps! It looks like being fiercely hot in Paris, and the more miles we get under our belts before the temperature rises the better.

I really do think that I've made a better fist out of the way in to Paris this time. (Famous last words...)

You're a star (you probalby knew this already)

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Good luck everyone. Self, Ross & umpteen others will be heading to Dunwich Saturday night. So if Claud could sort out the forecast headwind we'd appreciate it ;)

Top Bottom