FNRttC FNRttC to Southwold 7th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
So who is volunteering to be a TEC on this ride!

For once, I think its maybe wise not to wear the Zebra top....

Then again...

zebra-lion-jpeg.gif

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Its pretty flat.

You'll know about the few hills around Brentwood. then there is a nasty one in Maldon, which we fortunately go down not up and then one or two of no great consequence running into Harwich. Once you hit Suffolk, it is pretty much the flat earth society!

Thanks. I prefer riding the fixie right now and if this is nothing worse than Southend, then thats fine.. ta.

frank9755

Cyclist
I'm thinking of staying overnight to watch the Tour of Britain the following day. A guy from my club said he was thinking of driving up (with disabled wife so a passable excuse!) on the Sunday to see it. Anyone else tempted?
Frank

PaulRide

Always at opposition
I may have missed something, but isn't there a slight risk of our route overlapping with the ToB sportive that leaves Ipswich at 8am and heads up through Tunstall, Snape, Aldeburgh, Leiston, Theberton, Westleton and Southwold? We may find ourselves having to fight off officous marshals and musettes...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I may have missed something, but isn't there a slight risk of our route overlapping with the ToB sportive that leaves Ipswich at 8am and heads up through Tunstall, Snape, Aldeburgh, Leiston, Theberton, Westleton and Southwold? We may find ourselves having to fight off officous marshals and musettes...

Its okay, my thighs and evil stare and Dell's juggernaut stopping ability is a match for no man.. or lion... or Long Martins need for drink....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I think we'll be well behind them. We won't be across the Bawdsey Ferry by 10, and we could be quite a bit later

Top Bottom