FNRttC FNRttC to Southwold 7th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
I think we'll be well behind them. We won't be across the Bawdsey Ferry by 10, and we could be quite a bit later

Greatly reassured, thank you. Just noticed you'd talked about an early lunch at Snape.
'O' level maths question: if bunches of 50 riders set off from Ipswich at 3 minute intervals and riding at an average of 20km/h, how many riders do there have to be in order for us to intercept the tail end at Snape?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
25km

There would have to be 2500 riders or thereabout for us to intercept them. The roads aren't closed. If we do intercept the tail we'll join them for about 2 miles. I can live with that..........

Trickedem

Guru
Hope you all have a great ride. Weather conditions look perfect.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I had a nightmare last night and is was really real, well, felt really real. I dreamt I had just woken and it was Friday night (tonight) and I was really tired still so I was making all the excuses under the sun on the phone to Simon and he then came round and dragged me out of bed. Then, when we was cycling, we went though Camden and he was being hunted down by a secret police force on ground of having too much knowledge and we all had to hide him and act brain dead as they could read our minds and then we all disappeared and made a break to the Countryside where I then had to lead a sprint train out with everyone following behind, and then I woke up and needed a wee! Majorly messed my head up. I think I ate too much cheese last night.

Rest assured, I am not doing a User tonight...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
User didn't turn up in your dream then, Davy? This makes a nonsense of Sigmund Freud at a stroke!
Don't wee on your head next time - use the toilet.

Fraid not... as messed up as it was, I guess my subconsciousness bases my dreams on loose fact, not fiction...

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I'd be interested to hear if riders are clapped and cheered as they ride through east london - on the Bognor ride we were and that is a noticeable change from the shouts and insults we used to get. I wonder if that was a one-off Olympic effect?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I had a nightmare last night and is was really real, well, felt really real. I dreamt I had just woken and it was Friday night (tonight) and I was really tired still so I was making all the excuses under the sun on the phone to Simon and he then came round and dragged me out of bed. Then, when we was cycling, we went though Camden and he was being hunted down by a secret police force on ground of having too much knowledge and we all had to hide him and act brain dead as they could read our minds and then we all disappeared and made a break to the Countryside where I then had to lead a sprint train out with everyone following behind, and then I woke up and needed a wee! Majorly messed my head up. I think I ate too much cheese last night.

Easier for some than others Davy:laugh:

rb58

Enigma

For a minute there I thought that was the ride report.....

Top Bottom