FNRttC FNRttC to Southwold 7th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Wake up. There's a crowd of women outside in their pyjamas. Talking to a cat. It's like a Davy Walnuts Nightmare. Worse - the cat is Thom. And one of the women is Susie. It's a women's pyjama party in Streatham Hill, and they are all talking to the cat. I'm not sure, but, judging by the way they're going on, the cat might be talking back.

Landing craft on a deserted beach at a quarter to six? That's easy. The pyjama/cat thing is beyond me.

U

User10571

Wake up. There's a crowd of women outside in their pyjamas. Talking to a cat. It's like a Davy Walnuts Nightmare. Worse - the cat is Thom. And one of the women is Susie. It's a women's pyjama party in Streatham Hill, and they are all talking to the cat. I'm not sure, but, judging by the way they're going on, the cat might be talking back.

Landing craft on a deserted beach at a quarter to six? That's easy. The pyjama/cat thing is beyond me.
You've never said any of this to me on the rare occasions when I have overslept....

martint235

Dog on a bike

Shouldn't Susie and Thom kind of be getting ready? Oh different Thom. Why is your cat called after a tall cyclist anyway?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
So. Too horrific for words? All so shell-shocked you can't find your phones? The worst experience ever?

U

User10571

The standard of recent ride reports appears to have reached the nadir of abysmal.
I remain crestfallen.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I can only agree. Not only did I miss out, I can't even read about it. Buck up chaps and gals. We want reports and we want them now!

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Suffolk on a sunny September Saturday is so startling that some stay silent. Southwold sand stops sentient sentiments.

Top Bottom