FNRttC FNRttC to Whitstable 5th June 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paddington

And two more please

What a wonderful time on Saturday:biggrin: - and both Paddingtons cycled back to Guildford as well, setting a new record in Mrs P's case with 110 miles on the clock. And no bears getting lost en route - or at least no more than anyone else;)

So can we please both sign up for the next adventure?

Jasper the Surrea

Hi Simon. I can make this one. Please add me to your list and make use of me as you will......

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
no longer - I'm doing the spreadsheet, and the bold type shows me that their entries have not been filled. Your entry is now well and truly filled....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Richard C
Tompy

Adrian C
Eddie C
User
User10571
Grumpy Greg
Arthur (hooray!)
Flying Dodo
Andrij B
Louise L
Dawn C
Marna G
Pete G
Wowbagger
Coruskate
Jonathan C
Clive B
Phillipa G
Tim O
Jane D
Tim H
McBludgeon
TJ A
Joan S
Charlotte B
Liz N
Aperitif
ChrisKH
SigSilverPrinter
Des O'D
Frances C
Tynan D
Marilyn B
Alan L
Kat J
Zoe F
Helen B
Tiger
Mick D
Matthew S
Jasper the Surrea
John G
Jane G
Dan P
Isa T
Iain C
Peter M
Laura B
Thomas F
Tom H
Sarah T
Ben P
Brian P (doubtless doing the return trip)
Andrew T (friend of Des O'D)
Paul Gm

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I will attempt to slowly cover the return journey on back lanes in a generally sort of Whistable - Faversham - Maidstone - Tonbridge (option of a rail bail there) - Crawley - Horsham direction to try and clock up 200km if any one fancies going back that way, with an allegedly slightly grumpy bloke on a touring bike.

(I'm not selling it very well am I?)

MacBludgeon and self - at least - are chugging back in that general direction Greg. We do grumpy so will be ideal company. No particular route in mind*, although we were going to chuck bouquets to the crowds and make out respective ways from Epsom or somewhere, as I'm sure MacB will affirm.

*Me - not MacB - he's super organised.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
yep, a return, Maidstone - Crawley - Guildford - Farnborough - Staines looks pleasant. Would be about 103miles for me and 125 in your money A. Is about 10 miles more than going via Epsom.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
My route is based on viamichelin Whistable - Horsham + bike option but I'm thinking of tweaking it to go south of Maidstone so I can chuck rocks at a rich mate's (oast) house.

I assume others are Garmin'd up? Neugh! I use a combination of a defective knowledge of the geography of SE England, some inappropirately scaled OS maps and dreadful A level geography map reading navigation skills along with Dirk Gently's Holistic Navigation Techniques. I may not end up where I want to go but I always end up where I need to be. oftentimes this is a pub, cafe or railway station.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Sorry I should have said sooner being am now a stalwart of long rides and frequentant of every new WC on route that takes my fancy, but, and am sure this will sadden some, I wont be able to make this ride as much as I would love too!

This is due to the fact that this date falls upon my 30th birthday weekend celebrations and my aunties wedding too, so I will be doubly pissed as a fart!

But hope it goes well! I know for starters am going to miss sig's signature cakes... and the garminator!

Top Bottom