FNRttC FNRttC York-Hull 27 July 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Evening all - may have to come out of retirement for this one - especially seeing as we've moved up to that York....

Joking aside, I'd quite like to give this ride a go but I'm not a Fridays member and I won't really know for certain if I can make it until a few days before the ride date. Is there a generally a accepted cut off point for when it's possible/polite to sign up? Cheers.

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
Departing from York at 10.33am?

Do you mean
A) departing from Hull or
B) rushing back on the train from Hull to York on Saturday morning?
That's for me to know and you to find out....
CLUE: there's more than one typo in my post.....

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
last nights introduction
Good stuff @Domus: York-Hull is almost the opposite of Manchester-Blackpool in terms of profile, a fixie or a clown bike could do it easily, not a hill to dream about walking up, but one mighty River (no Irwell, Ribble or Wyre. The weather? well there won't be snow poles.....

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Good stuff @Domus: York-Hull is almost the opposite of Manchester-Blackpool in terms of profile, a fixie or a clown bike could do it easily, not a hill to dream about walking up, but one mighty River (no Irwell, Ribble or Wyre. The weather? well there won't be snow poles.....

Think there's 4 rivers in total :okay: Rode out that way a couple of weeks ago & we counted 5 rivers, but we also crossed the river Hull on our way out towards Howden

Top Bottom