Foot felling numb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
You could try a thinner sock, perhaps your feel swell a smidge when they warm up. Come the colder weather, you may need to go back to a thicker one

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Lower saddle slightly, take pressure off feet and evens it out with your butt.on the saddle. Works for me

Globalti

Legendary Member
I have recently cured this problem when I realised that twice a day I was kneeling (or genuflecting) down to fill the cats' food bowls and over-bending the toes of my left foot. I stopped crushing my left toes and within a few days the pain and numbness I've suffered for years disappeared. Are there any lifestyle factors that may be causing your problem?

OP
OP
Trigger369

Trigger369

Über Member
I have recently cured this problem when I realised that twice a day I was kneeling (or genuflecting) down to fill the cats' food bowls and over-bending the toes of my left foot. I stopped crushing my left toes and within a few days the pain and numbness I've suffered for years disappeared. Are there any lifestyle factors that may be causing your problem?
Can't think of anything that would be causing it . It's definitely not happening off the bike but only on the bike . After adjusting the seat a little it's still there but not as bad but as one of the members said uncliping and moving the foot a bit more it does make the difference .

Top Bottom