Footballer's rifle tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
It just seems stupid to me.

Yet considering eating tinned dog food wasn’t?

It’s his body, his personal tattoo. There’s no need to justify it to anyone, but himself.

isn't that why this footballer's had a rifle tattooed on his leg
Not according to what he's said, no. It's one of the reasons that you said you think he's had it done, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is the case.

I imagine there are lots and lots of reasons why people get tattoos done. I'd suggest that the opinions of people who have tattoos probably carry more weight than the opinions of people who don't have (and don't like) tattoos, when the question is 'why do people get tattoos?'.

Like if you ask 'why do people ride bikes?'. Whose answer will contain more truth - the one from people who regularly ride bikes, or the one from the people who never ride bikes and get tetchy about the bloody cyclists that they don't approve of being on the road?

MiK1138

Veteran
If Raheen Sterling had this on his leg he would be lauded as a national hero

s-l300.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
An attention seeker berating an attention seeker.

If you think so, then explain why you hold this perception?
Yeah - this. As I said way back...
[QUOTE 5260036, member: 10119"]It doesn't affect me or, as far as I can see, anyone else so why would I care?[/QUOTE]
I'm not at all clear what about this particular tattoo on this particular leg is meant to be harmful to society or 'offensive'... I'm open to someone actually explaining it, but haven't seen it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom